Monday, January 4, 2010

Time to crank this thing up...

Even though we are in the dead of winter, it feels like it is time to crank up this old blog.  I have a vision for it....something bigger then just some odd comments from an amateur expert.  Instead, I want to to become something like this

NUFC.com is more then just a fan blog, it is a portal for all things Newcastle United - from where to get tickets to the history of the team.  From match previews to what is happening with the supporters.  That is what I want to try and do with this thing over the next few months - for the Chicago Fire.  I'm not very good with html, so be patient with me.  Also, I'm not promising that I won't go off topic at times....I know better then that - I will go off topic at times.  But when it is all said and done, I want this place to be a resource for Fire supporters where every they may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment